Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Biker Wannabes . . .


. . . are so interesting.  What goes through their mind each day as they dress?

  • "It's warm outside - so a pony tail is cooler with my red bandana."

  • "My wallet with the heavy chain is too cumbersome, so I'll use this lightweight decorative one."

  • "I scuffed my good biker boots with that darn bike chain last time, so tennis shoes it is."

  • "Dang - my jeans shrank.  I'll just roll them up - OH! - and they show off my tattoo - yeah that's good!"

6 comments:

  1. I'm not even sure the Bieber could pull off that look, but really Willie Nelson?

    How the hell did he even get those pants on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I think those jeans belong to either his mother or his sister.

    Second, my guess is he put them on 20 lbs ago and hasn't taken them off. And now, he can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Judy's friend from the Horseshoe would never fit in those jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Toots can verify that - first hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...oh Good Lord. A girl gets a little drunk once and her whole reputation is shot...

    ReplyDelete